Heat Pump Installer
Salary: £31 – 35k per year depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4.45pm
Phoenix Gas Services are seeking a qualified Heat Pump installer to join their growing team on a full-time, permanent basis. The ideal candidate must have domestic experience and the ability and confidence to work on their own initiative. They must be passionate and dedicated, and provide a high standard of work and customer care.
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Power Tools / Van Stock
- Full Uniform and PPE
- PDA / Phone or Tablet
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Staff Discounts
- Company Events
- Training & Mentorship
- Variety of Work
- Additional Earning Potential
The role will be based mainly in Staffordshire and the surrounding areas and will be mostly field-based.
To carry out full Air Source Heat Pump heating installations along with Unvented Hot Water Systems and in places Solar Thermal systems. There will be instances where inspection/testing and fault finding will be needed. Our workstreams range across our vast social housing client base and private properties across the midlands area. Also, adhering to health and safety regulations and company procedures at all times.
- Unvented Hot Water Systems
- Water Regulations
- Solar Thermal
- BPEC Heat Pump qualifications (Not Mandatory)
- Electrical experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Air Conditioning experience would also be advantageous but not essential
- Full, clean driving licence
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.
We have a full Covid-19 Policy in place and full PPE will be provided.