Gas Service / Repair Engineer
Salary: £28,000.00 – £34,000.00 per year
Job Type: Permanent
Due to increased work streams, Phoenix Gas Services are looking for experienced Gas Service Engineers to join our team. Positions available in Stoke-on-Trent, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Oldbury and Coventry. Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
As a family-run company, our employees are at the heart of what we do and have exciting career opportunities. The company is growing fast and we now have the opportunity to increase the number of our dedicated staff.
As an Experienced Service/Repair Engineer at Phoenix you will work closely with the administration team, and spend the entirety of the day out of the office working in people’s homes.
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Tools including Gas Analyser and Van Stock
- Full Uniform and PPE
- PDA / Phone or Tablet
- Company Pension
- Holidays (increased with length of service)
- Staff Discounts
- Reduced Local Gym Membership
- Training & Mentorship
- Variety of Work
- No Long Distance Travel
- Additional Earning Potential
- Qualification Renewals paid for (after successful probationary period)
- Diagnose, repair, and service Gas Central Heating Systems. The role will be very hands-on and will involve working on your own initiative.
- Fault finding on boilers & central heating systems that have broken down.
- You will be expected to complete paperwork, making sure to get customer signatures to confirm work has been completed to customers’ satisfaction.
- You must be customer-focused with a right-first-time approach.
Skills and Interests:
- ACS Certified
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must have Full UK clean manual drivers license.
- Must be enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Must have good people skills with a friendly approach.
- Must be respectful of people’s homes and belongings.
- Must have a clean and tidy appearance.
Hours and Environment:
- Standard working hours are 08.00 am to 16.45 pm Monday to Friday. Mostly field based in customers/tenants homes.
- Salary negotiable on skills and experience.
- A long and progressive career with benefits is available to the right candidate who will advance from joining a dynamic and driven team.
We have a full Covid-19 Policy in place and full PPE will be provided.