Salary: £28 – 35k per year depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4.45pm
Phoenix Gas Services are seeking a qualified Electrician to join their growing team on a full-time, permanent basis. The ideal candidate must have domestic/commercial and industry experience and the ability and confidence to work on their own initiative. They must be passionate and dedicated, and provide a high standard of work and customer care.
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Tools including Test Equipment / Van Stock
- Full Uniform and PPE
- PDA / Phone or Tablet
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Staff Discounts
- Company Events
- Reduced Local Gym Membership
- Training & Mentorship
- Variety of Work
- No Long Distance Travel
- Additional Earning Potential
The role will be based in Staffordshire and surrounding areas and will be mostly field-based.
To carry out inspection/testing and fault finding, and remedial works in a variety of environments including, but not limited to, domestic/commercial and industrial across our vast social housing client base and private properties. Adhering to health and safety regulations and company procedures at all times.
- An industry-recognised Level 3 qualification (Electrotechnical Services/Installation or similar) with recent experience
- 18th Edition (2018) certification
- 2391 Inspection and Testing would be advantageous but not essential
- Valid ECS Card
- Air Conditioning experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Full, clean driving licence
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.
Phoenix has undertaken a thorough Covid-19 Risk Assessment and have Covid-19 working policies and procedures in place