Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,800.00-£24,500.00 per year
Renewables Manager and Operations Manager
Based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in our Renewables department you will design Heat Pump Heating systems for installation, using dedicated design tools. Plus assist with the day to day administration of the Renewables Office.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
Input data into the design tool, designing heat pump installations (training provided). Heat loss calculations/heating system experience is desirable.
Other Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day-today point of contact with Engineers and Surveyors
- Deal with any tenant/homeowner enquiries and assist the Contract Manager wherever necessary
- Complete handover packs and documentation for installations
- Complete MCS/Building regulations certificates and notify Napit for renewable installations
- Build and maintain relationships with clients/Customers
- Raise any issues with line manager
- Ensure that all company procedures are adhered to
- Any other reasonable duties
- Heat Pump Qualifications / Experience
- 3 years Administration Experience
- Be friendly and hardworking with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional telephone manner and attitude towards customers and clients
- Solid Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, demonstrating the Phoenix values.
- Ensure all administration tasks are performed in line with company procedures.
- Offer a high level of customer service at all times.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.