Contract Supervisor / Surveyor
Salary: £30,000.00 – £35,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Tools including Gas Analyser and Van Stock
- Full Uniform and PPE
- PDA / Phone or Tablet
- Company Pension
- Staff Discounts
- Company Events
- Reduced Local Gym Membership
- Training & Mentorship
- Variety of Work
- No Long Distance Travel
- Additional Earning Potential
- Qualification Renewals paid for (after a successful 6 Month Probationary period)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Surveying properties.
- Completing Work-in-Progress, Quality Checks and Health and Safety Audits whilst engineers on site.
- Build and maintain relationships with client(s), tenants and external customers.
- Adhere to all deadlines set and meet department objectives.
- Oversee Engineer workloads.
- Ensure targets are met
- Ensure installation paperwork is returned and checked, and any remedial works planned, completed, etc.
- Hold Toolbox Talks with direct staff and subcontractors.
- Attend weekly office meetings (performance to KPIs).
- Complete ladder checks/tagging quarterly for direct staff and subcontractors.
- Liaise with the administration team to ensure the smooth running of the contract.
- Investigate any complaints, ensuring the Company Complaint Procedure is followed.
- Check engineer standards i.e. uniform, appearance, etc.
- Check engineer understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities/duties and Company Procedures.
- Complete weekly vehicle and equipment check on own van/tools.
- Complete van audits (all engineer vans checked monthly) ensuring they are clean and tidy, roadworthy and the van information pack is present.
- Act as first point of call for the Contract team, including administration and engineers, for any complaints, grievances, or issues they may have.
Qualifications / Experience
- Full, clean Driving Licence.
- Gas Qualifications
- Extensive experience of the industry
- An approachable and positive role-model to the team.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, demonstrating the Phoenix values.
- Ensure all administration tasks are performed in line with company procedures.
- Offer a high level of customer service at all times.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
Phoenix has undertaken a thorough Covid-19 Risk Assessment and have Covid-19 working policies and procedures in place