Customer Care Policy
In all our dealings we will seek to carry out our duties promptly, courteously and professionally.
Initial Contact with the Customer
- Action enquiries quickly
- Provide flexible appointment times to suit the customer
- The advice we give will be impartial.
- The best possible advice will be given based on information and explanation provided.
- Offer clear and detailed quotations for work to be carried out
- All customers will be treated equally.
- We will follow a strict code of confidentiality and willingly support all regulatory and
legislative requirements placed upon us.
Engineers within the Home
When a Phoenix Gas Engineer works within your home we commit to the offer the following
- Arrive at the property at the agreed time – advising you of any delays.
- Arrive with the proper materials, tools and equipment needed
- Do the work first time to a high standard of workmanship
- Treat your home with courtesy, respect and care
- Clear up mess and remove rubbish on a daily basis using our own equipment
On Completion Of Work
- Fully explain to the customer of all work carried out and how to use any new
- Offer clear and accurate billing to ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond to any complaints or faults within a 24 hour period
- Respond to customer feedback in a positive manner to continuously improve our service
NOTE: A ‘customer’ is defined as an individual or organization who is, has been or potentially could be a user or receiver of any service provided by Phoenix Gas Services , in respect of such, is an interested party.